Wednesday 27 October 2010

October

October is one of the best months, in my opinion. Well, the October in my head. Just like the July in my head is all sunshine and ice cream when in reality it's a slightly less rainy month spent in a shopping mall just like all the others.
October in my head is red leaves and sun and scarves and I love it. But enough about the finer workings of my yearly calender imagination.

I think I really put my mouth in it. Or fingers, I guess, seeing as I was texting.
There's this guy, who I don't like exactly, but love having his attention and have a laugh with. He's got a ridiculously dirty mind, which I find pretty hilarious.
Anyway.
We were texting, and I told him that on any basis I did NOT like him in any romantic way, at all. Call me subtle. He told me he liked me.
Facepalm.
I made up that I liked some guy outside school to avoid general guilt, a guy I've known since I was a baby. He was the first person in my head and I panicked, ok? So now he's facebook stalking him, telling me he doesn't like the look of him, and generally acting jealous.
I think we can safely say our friendship is over. Which is a shame.

Maybe there's something pathologically wrong with me as a teenager, I just don't get the running off and getting shitfaced until I make out with the nearest girl (yes, this happened to my friend, I'm still teasing her.) in some guys garden. Oh well, guess I can be a cool person by myself and have little raves in my P.J's :)

Have a good autumn!
xxx

Song for the day: Chasing pavements by adele.

No comments:

Post a Comment