Tuesday 22 June 2010

Bye Bye Italy

So today was my friend's leaving meal thing. She's my only fellow Italian in the school , so now I won't have anyone to think I'm totally awsome with our own private language with. Ah well.
Being a group of 14 teenagers, and not very organised, it was up to two to sort it all out, and they got so stressed they could barely think :) Much appreciated, it was lurvly.

BUT when we were walking back to school (boarding school... I don't board I think I would kill myself) barefoot with my feet covered in blisters and a menu hidden in my shorts, a woman (the troll doll) followed us on a bike yelling. This woman is terrifying, and I've seen her once or twice hanging around my friends house staring in her windows. She has long black dreadlocks and rides a bike like the wicked witch of the west. Fun times :)

And have you ever noticed that school looks different by night? The other night a load of us were at a guys house who lives ON school, literally and were running around drunk on our playing fields (which just made us feel like rebels :D) We also discovered I can't play football, and rolling around in a massive tractor tire is surprisingly fun...

Fun times... I love summer...

Much love xxxxxxx
Song for the day: Feel Ok by Ingrid.

P.s. I love Friends... especially JOEY! "You go get that beautiful pig. *snooort*"

No comments:

Post a Comment