Tuesday 8 June 2010

The only happy teenager out there?

Did you know, it's next to impossible to come up with a smart, cutting edge, funny blog title? I didn't, until about ten minutes ago. So, I have... cheated :) Ah well, it's not like someone will come on my (brand-new-shiny) blog and point at the screen and scream *OMG how very dare she cheat on her blog title?!*

And if you do, you are a sad human being.

Anyway. I'm not sure why I started a blog. My life is pretty simple and boring to be honest. I keep thinking-- meh, I'm young. I have years to actually get a life. Well, it turns out that philosophy isn't working out for me... I think I need to stop being so 100% socially retarded? Mabye it's just me, being a slightly odd person.

Have you noticed, person from the internet, that all teenage blogs are sad sob stories about complaining about life, guys and their parents? Well, they were started to piss me off, because it was like I couldn't type anything into google without one popping up, so I decided to start a blog from a HAPPY persons perspective to be a metaphorical *FUCKYOOU* to all you complainers out there :) And... I just realised I'm complaining about complainors. Ironic, no?! Anyway.

I think this is enough for entry NUMERO UNO, it's not like anyone will read this little useless entry *innocent hopeful smile*

MWAH. Love you whoever read this (unless you're a pervy psycho killer 40 year old who kicks puppies. In that case I don't like you.)
XxX

P.S. Song for the day: Kiss me by Sixpence none the richer (Don't know why I adore this song!)

No comments:

Post a Comment