Thursday 10 June 2010

Hamlet, sandwich of death and amazing rounders skills.

Hi again. I'm amazingly shocked that I'm still attempting this blog... it's pretty stupid let's be frank :) Never mind, mabye somone out there will be interested in my little (fascinating) entries.

So, let's talk about today... first of I LOVE MY LIFE! I am so happy right now, with no clue why.

Today, at our very competetive rounders game, an old man with a lawnmower came and said: "The man at the sandwich bar... he said the end of the world was nigh... then dropped down dead." Before proceeding to walk past us. We all looked at each other, smiling at the randomness, and carried on screaming at the other team. (By screaming, I think we all know I mean kicking and throwing bats.)

Later, my two friends, both straight by the way, decided to straddle each other and sing about genitals. This is two very intellegent girls from one of the leading boarding schools in england... modest and too polite. But, I love them dearly, even if they did start licking each others faces and ballet dancing. Odd, very odd.
But, it's not all licking faces and lawnmower driving oracles. We do work occasionally... namely, coursework. Have you noticed english teachers put so much more thought into Shakespeares plays than he did? I mean, how can 'ENTER BERNADO AND FRANCISCO, TWO SENTIALS' mean that there is a thin line between chaos and order, as we are caught in a time of difficulty and change? Honestly. Ridiculous. And, to top that, my english teacher is a middle aged woman with a perspiration problem that she doesn't seem to notice, ever.

And, if you have a moment, check out this photography: http://www.flickr.com/photos/quizz/page3/ its amazingly awsome :)

Byee xxx
Song for the day: What a wonderful world

No comments:

Post a Comment