Sunday 13 June 2010

London with Leona

Hey... laptop.

So, I just got back from London because I went to the Leona concert at the 02. It was amazing, me and my friend had an interesting scream-off, and it was just... YAY! Anyway, we got our T-shirts and sore throats and are still in a lurvley afterglow of Leonaness. We had an awsome time in the actual city too (even though, usually, I hate london, but it's growing on me) and posed with every random elephant we saw (no, I'm not high, there were elephants.) But, to just put the cherry on the cake, as we were in our cab, I spotted a fat naked woman on a bike and pointed with a little screamy "OMG NAKED PERSON ON A BIKE!" which was greeted with blank oh-dear-she's-lost-it stares.

Obviously, I'm not mental, about five minutes along we were greeted with the gorgeous sight of one hundered butt-naked middle aged people on bikes. Out came cameras. Another cab started driving next to us explaining through my open window about his non-exsistance erection that had just come to life, and trying to coax us from our clothes...

Anyway, moving on from that... memory. We spent two hours in Hamleys (which, for all you un-knowlegable people, is a toy shop) because we got a little overexcited at all the Harry Potter-Aslan-Barbie-ness that was around. Yay! And then went SHOPPIIIINGG! Yes, I also hate shopping, but it was quite nice eating everytime we saw food :)

Have you ever been to fishworks? It takes itself so seriously. My friend ordered a sprite and got the dirtiest "HOW DARE SHE" look from the waitress so redeemed herself by saying in the poshest voice she could, "Oh, lemonade, obviously darling."

I have a Geography GCSE tomorrow (wish me luck!) So I should probably go revise plate tectonics or glaciars or something. Or I could... watch south park. Same thing.

Sweet dreams!
Song for the day: Run (Leona Lewis, AAAH)

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great time :D and Im glad london is growing on you.

    Hope geography went well.

    XxX

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fabulous! Pretty soon I may actually like it...

    It was fine thanks! xxx

    ReplyDelete